With workflows it is possible to import data in a customizable way into the Combeenation platform.
It allows the Platform user to build configurators in a more data-oriented way and update the data on a regular basis.
- Manual, automatic and even push-based import of data into Combeenation
- Schedule workflows on a reoccurring interval
- Perform tasks without clicking any button
- Launch a data update on your end via a single API call
- Product data must no longer be maintained manually on Combeenation
- Full control over data (data sovereignty) stays on your hand and Combeenation only retrieves a working set
- Log and monitor data import operations
There are currently three different ways of starting a workflow.
Manual workflows are started by a person via the Combeenation platform and are used to import new data on demand.
The execution of workflows on a reoccurring interval is enabled by scheduled workflows. Therefore, it is possible to plan the execution of workflows at a specific time and on selected days of the week.
API (coming soon)
In addition, it will be possible to start the execution of a workflow via a dedicated API. With this type of workflows a customer can actively push new data (e.g. prices, articles) into the configurator.